Our smartphones are our best friends and yet we still don’t know a lot things about them. Indeed, lots of features are hidden inside its precious accessories. They are full of tips that are often overlooked. If you have a portable Android, here is a secret code that you must know at all costs. Here’s why!
The Secret Code 11 that will make your daily life easier
It is important to know the particularity of each secret code, because some can cause you little problems. In fact, if you make handling errors, you may have problems. In this article, we pay particular attention to the code *#0011# that you must know at all costs if you have Android.
What is the use of the secret code *#0011# on smartphones Android ?
Some shortcuts on your smartphone are very convenient to know to make your life easier, save you precious minutes and have all the necessary information. Thus, all engineers and developers have implemented several secret codes to access the object of your research more quickly. On the other hand, be careful not to do anything and have fun with any secret code, because it could erase all the memory of the smartphone or even make involuntary and definitive modifications.
When in doubt, always exercise caution. Regarding secret code *#0011#, this one works on mobile phones Android and gives several interesting elements. For example, you can diagnose your telephone and know your mobile network, your signal, your provider and much more.
Here are all the items listed in the menu:
- The name of your mobile phone provider
- The serial number of your smartphone
- The model of your laptop
- The firmware (software) of your smartphone
- The status of your mobile network (2G, 3G, 4G, etc.)
- Signal strength
- The IMEI identifier from your laptop (a unique number): it is very important if your phone is stolen.
Practical listing and explanations of each secret code of your smartphone
Of course, it’s a secret code among a long list. Each operating system, Android, iOS or older, has its own numbers. If you have an Android smartphone, here are all the codes you should have in the hold and who can help you in some cases.
- *#06#: this secret code tells you your IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity), a unique identification number for each telephone.
- *#*#4636#*#*: to have global information such as Wifi or battery.
- *#*#34971539#*#*: gives items on the camera.
- *#12580#*369: anything related to hardware and software.
- *#*#232339#*#*: This passcode is useful because it tests Wi-Fi.
- *#0*#: This tests the speakers and the screen.
- ***#2664#*#*: To do a touch screen test.
- *#0283#: makes loops between the speakersmicrophone and speakers.
To end this article, experts in the field really advise you to be very careful with these secret codes. In effect, if in doubt, do not use thembecause if you make a mistake, you can alter your smartphone…