Live Feed Sales 2023: the best weekend offers on smartphones, 4K TVs, laptops to follow live
The promotions continue to flow during the 2023 winter sales: all tech is currently taking advantage of very low prices to start the year 2023 off right! Amazon, Fnac – Darty, Cdiscount, Rue du Commerce and even Boulanger are having a great time offering us the first big promotions of the year.
Whether you’re looking for a new smartphone, a new 4K TV or even the rare pearl in the gaming laptop department, we’re sure that these winter sales will find favor with you. The only difficulty may be not to drown under the mass of promotions. That’s why we’ve taken the time to comb through each product and each promotion to select only the best in each category.
The best winter sale offers are available, but maybe not for long!
We may only be at the first weekend of these winter sales, but many brands have already drawn such big offers that it is frankly difficult for us to imagine how to do better in the coming weeks.
Keep in mind that many of you have been waiting for these winter sales in search of good deals and that the best promotions tend to sell out extremely quickly. So don’t drag too long!
- The Nintendo Switch OLED + the free Zelda Skyward Sword HD game is €319.99 at Fnac
- The Nintendo microSD card is €26.97 instead of €42.99 at Amazon
- The Google Pixel 6a is €326 instead of €459 on Amazon
- The Samsung Odyssey Neo G9 PC gamer screen is €1,549 instead of €1,899 at Amazon
- The LG OLED C2 4K TV is €1,199.90 instead of €1,990 at Rue du Commerce
- The Xiaomi Mi Electric Scooter Pro2 electric scooter is €599.99 instead of €649.99 at Darty
- The LEGO Grand Cou is €79.99 instead of €89.99 at Amazon
- The Legion 5 gaming laptop with its RTX 3070 is €1,199.99 instead of €1,279.99 on Cdiscount
- AirPods 2 are €119 instead of €139 at Darty
- The Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro is €319 instead of €469.99 at Fnac
- The Somfy Indoor camera is €139 instead of €189 at Cdiscount
Which brands are participating in the 2023 winter sales?
You may know it as well as we do, but it is the law that governs the smooth running of sales in France. Merchants are therefore not free all year round to use the term “sales” or even to sell at a loss when they see fit. The sales are thus the only time of the year when they can afford to make such big promotions.
This is why almost all e-commerce brands participate in the 2023 winter sales!
- Fnac : impacting both culture and high-tech, Fnac is a more than essential player for these winter sales 2023!
- Darty : being one with Fnac since its merger, Darty is a major site not to be overlooked during the sales! Indeed, both in household appliances and in high-tech, Darty is very impactful with its offers!
- Amazon : the leader in online sales is on the front line for these 2023 winter sales!
- Shopping street : founding brand of the French Days and participants in the sales each year, Rue du Commerce is a merchant site that should not be overlooked where you can find all your tech products at low prices!
- E.Leclerc : E.Leclerc is not only known for food, it is also a leading player in high-tech goods. And therefore a site not to be missed for these winter sales 2023.
- Boulanger : Boulanger’s catalog is not only about large household appliances. Indeed, we find at this leader in the sale of smartphones, PCs, TVs and others which are often offered at a very competitive price.
- Cdiscount : we are sure of one thing, the sales are making noise at Cdiscount. Being part of the top third of French online sites, Cdiscount intends to be up to it.
Do not hesitate to consult our articles regularly during these winter sales since we update the best offers of each merchant so that you cannot miss them. Like every year, the winter sales always reserve their share of good deals even on video games and consoles so keep an eye out!
We wouldn’t be surprised to come across a few PS5 restocks either, in which case you’ll be notified immediately!
Sales: the main good actions to adopt against scams
Balances are systematically targeted by malicious people, it has been a proven fact for many years now. This is why we consider it useful to raise your awareness once again on the subject to prevent you from falling into the traps set. Because yes, some things will seem obvious to you, but it can happen to anyone and no one is immune!
For starters, don’t be fooled by a ridiculously low price. For many, this seems obvious, but it is impossible that you can get an iPhone 14 Prox Max at only €400 new. Always keep a critical eye on the offers presented to you because scammers will not hesitate for a second to play on the sensitive chord by displaying low prices on the most popular brands of the moment. Take the time to check the reviews of third-party sellers, even if you are on Amazon or Fnac for example!
No matter what, never give personal information to a pushy seller. It is better to cancel a transaction than to take the risk of being scammed. Take a look at the email address of the sites you are browsing. Everything should be spelled correctly, and a small closed padlock should be visible to the left of the address bar.
Another scam, very common at the moment, is likely to reach you directly on your smartphone: these are text messages telling you that your package is being held at the post office or at customs. Never click on a link included in this type of SMS or email! This is most often “phishing”, a practice well known and controlled by scammers whose sole purpose is to recover your password, or even your bank details. If you have any doubts since you are actually waiting to receive an order, go directly to check the status of your order on the merchant site.
Of course, do not hesitate to compare the price of the product you want with other sites, just to have it at the lowest possible price. Once again, this is a job that we do for you on JV. The good deals that we will offer you during the summer sales will be systematically checked. These will be reliable merchants and really interesting promotions. So keep an eye out!
Winter sales 2023: instructions
What is the date of the 2023 winter sales?
The 2023 winter sales take place from Wednesday January 11 from 8 a.m. and end on Tuesday February 7 at 11:59 p.m. The winter sales will therefore allow you to take advantage of numerous reductions, promotions, rebates and slashed prices for 4 weeks.
Up to how much discount can we have during the winter sales 2023?
Winter sales can offer up to -70% discounts on certain products and equipment! On average, there are promotions on a range of 20 to 40%. Now is a great time to save money! In addition, if you have discount coupons aside, see gift cards obtained at Christmas, there is a way to make great price reductions on your favorite products during these winter sales 2023.
Which stores are participating in the 2023 winter sales?
The most well-known brands participate. Thus, we find Amazon, Cdiscount, Fnac, Darty, Boulanger, Micromania-Zing, E.Leclerc, Red by SFR, Shopping street, SFR, Sound-Video, Zavvi…
You therefore have the benefit of choice and can take advantage of the many promotions and reductions at all of these merchants for these winter sales 2023.
This page contains affiliate links to some products that JV has selected for you. Each purchase you make by clicking on one of these links will not cost you more, but the e-merchant will pay us a commission. The prices indicated in the article are those offered by the merchant sites at the time of publication of the article and these prices are likely to vary at the sole discretion of the merchant site without JV being informed.