Live Feed Sales 2023: the best promotions on smartphones, 4K TVs, laptops, connected watches…
The winter sales are in full swing at the start of the year, and that’s not to displease the French who were just waiting for this rain of promotions and offers to have fun. 4K TV, laptops, smartphones, connected objects or even video games… these winter sales 2023 aim to cut prices as much as possible!
The sales are not limited to the purchase of new clothes. In addition to the clothing sector, for a number of years now, it is actually all the tech that is concerned and much more! Something to delight our wallets since the biggest e-commerce brands offer us during these sales prices revised downwards with -20%, -40%, or even -60% in some cases and more!
Be careful, however, because the best offers are likely to leave quite quickly if it has not already been done. For you, we update throughout this sales period our selections of the best offers not to be missed.
Everyone can participate in the 2023 winter sales. Whether online sales sites or brick-and-mortar stores, clothing merchants or high-tech products, as long as the legal framework is respected, the event knows no limits.
- The iPhone 13 is €749 with the code 25DES299 (8 a.m.) instead of €909 at Cdiscount
- The Nintendo Switch OLED + the free Zelda Skyward Sword HD game is €319.99 at Fnac
- The Google Pixel 6a is €334.01 instead of €459 on Amazon
- The Macbook Air 13 “is at 999€ instead of 1199€ at Fnac
- The LG OLED C2 4K TV is €1,199 instead of €1,990 at Rue du Commerce
- The Legion 5 gaming laptop with its RTX 3070 is €1,199.99 instead of €1,279.99 on Cdiscount
- The Logitech G502 gaming mouse is €59 instead of €89.99 on Amazon
- The Samsung Odyssey G3 27-inch PC gamer screen is €139.99 instead of €239 at Cdiscount
- The DeLorean in LEGO is €159.99 instead of €199.99 at Cdiscount
- The complete Harry Potter 4K Blu-Ray is €69.99 instead of €160.52 on Amazon
- The Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro is €419.99 instead of €469.99 at Fnac
Which merchants are participating in the 2023 Winter Sale?
- Fnac : impacting both culture and high-tech, Fnac is a more than essential player for these winter sales 2023!
- Darty : being one with Fnac since its merger, Darty is a major site not to be overlooked during the sales! Indeed, both in household appliances and in high-tech, Darty is very impactful with its offers!
- Amazon : the leader in online sales is on the front line for these 2023 winter sales!
- Shopping street : founding brand of the French Days and participants in the sales each year, Rue du Commerce is a merchant site that should not be overlooked where you can find all your tech products at low prices!
- E.Leclerc : E.Leclerc is not only known for food, it is also a leading player in high-tech goods. And therefore a site not to be missed for these winter sales 2023.
- Boulanger : Boulanger’s catalog is not only about large household appliances. Indeed, we find at this leader in the sale of smartphones, PCs, TVs and others which are often offered at a very competitive price.
- Cdiscount : we are sure of one thing, the sales are making noise at Cdiscount. Being part of the top third of French online sites, Cdiscount intends to be up to the task
On the editorial side of JVTECH, we will follow the event closely. Whether the products are expensive or not, we will inform you of all the best promotions that enter our editorial line, we will talk about them. You will therefore find in our columns the best tips on 4K TVs, smartphones, gaming PCs, soundbars, bluetooth headphones, PC monitors, headsets, SSDs, bonus gift cards, promo codes and much more.
video game level, it will also be possible to find some hits at a bargain price and we will tell you about them in due form! As for consoles, you dream with your eyes open if you imagine seeing the PS5 and the Xbox Series X at a bargain price. On the other hand, it is not at all impossible to see a few euros off the Nintendo Switcheven the OLED model!
Be careful, scams are going well during these winter sales 2023!
As with every commercial transaction, fraud attempts will also unfortunately be present, and in greater numbers! To avoid them, there are some things we would like to tell you about that are easy to set up.
First of all, when an offer seems a little too tempting, you absolutely have to be wary of it in the first place! For example, if you come across the latest iPhone 14 Pro Max at half price… ask yourself questions because it’s really unlikely that this is a real offer. Expect never to receive your iPhone 14 Pro Max and definitely lose your money if it is offered to you for only 600€. No matter what, never give personal information to a pushy seller. It is better to cancel a transaction than to take the risk of being scammed. Take a look at the email address of the sites you are browsing. Everything should be spelled correctly, and a small closed padlock should be visible to the left of the address bar.
A new scam is becoming more and more widespread. This is a phone call in which your interlocutor will pretend to be a member of the DGCCRF (the repression of fraud) explaining to you that you have been the victim of fraud and that you must validate a banking transaction to cancel the fraudulent transaction. Of course, this is not the case and you must above all not validate this operation or communicate any personal information to this person, otherwise your current account will be emptied of a relatively large sum.
It may seem obvious, but you absolutely must use complex and secure passwords, mixing letters, numbers, lowercase, uppercase and special characters on sales sites. Ideally, you should change your passwords regularly and never use the same one twice. If you have trouble remembering it, you can let Google remember it for you. By applying these silly little principles, you will escape the vast majority of hacks.
To finish the list of our recommendations, for your safety, never click on a link included in an SMS, or even an email, which asks you to connect to your customer account because there is a problem with your delivery. This is most often “phishing”, a common practice among scammers whose sole purpose is to recover your password or even your bank details. If in doubt, if you need to check the status of an order in progress, connect directly to your customer area of the brand.
Our JVTech team is made up of tech specialists who comb through each promotion to get only the best out of it. The specifics behind each product are analyzed to ultimately offer you something at a really attractive price.
Winter sales 2023: instructions
What is the date of the 2023 winter sales?
The 2023 winter sales take place from Wednesday January 11 from 8 a.m. and end on Tuesday February 7 at 11:59 p.m. The winter sales will therefore allow you to take advantage of numerous reductions, promotions, rebates and slashed prices for 4 weeks.
Up to how much discount can we have during the winter sales 2023?
Winter sales can offer up to -70% discounts on certain products and equipment! On average, there are promotions on a range of 20 to 40%. Now is a great time to save money! In addition, if you have discount coupons aside, see gift cards obtained at Christmas, there is a way to make great price reductions on your favorite products during these winter sales 2023.
Which stores are participating in the 2023 winter sales?
The most well-known brands participate. Thus, we find Amazon, Cdiscount, Fnac, Darty, Boulanger, Micromania-Zing, E.Leclerc, Red by SFR, Shopping street, SFR, Sound-Video, Zavvi…
You therefore have the benefit of choice and can take advantage of the many promotions and reductions at all of these merchants for these winter sales 2023.
This page contains affiliate links to some products that JV has selected for you. Each purchase you make by clicking on one of these links will not cost you more, but the e-merchant will pay us a commission. The prices indicated in the article are those offered by the merchant sites at the time of publication of the article and these prices are likely to vary at the sole discretion of the merchant site without JV being informed.