Live Feed Prime Day 2022: TV, smartphones, SSDs… the best Amazon promotions so you don’t miss a thing
Amazon’s Prime Day is an extremely short event and even if it was not expected to be back in October, it still retains its very reduced 48-hour format. As you read these lines, you only have a few hours left to take advantage of Amazon’s best offers. As a reminder, you have until 11:59 p.m. tonight to grab a Prime Day offer.
Prime Day 2022: Amazon’s best offers disappear in a few hours, now is the time to take advantage of them!
While this new Prime Day is still in full swing, we are halfway through the event. Tonight, it will no longer be possible to take advantage of Prime Day offers. The event ends tonight at 11:59 p.m., so there’s still time to have fun and why not fall for this wireless gaming headset that made you hesitate so much.
If you arrive along the way and you know absolutely nothing about Amazon’s Prime Day, simply remember that it is an event specific to the American giant, initially organized once a year and intended to offer the best deals of the year. If normally the event is held once a year, this year is exceptional since currently it is a second Prime Day that no one had seen coming.
There are two ways to take advantage of Prime Day if you haven’t already, and you won’t have to pay a single euro to access the event:
- And you are a member of the Amazon Prime program you don’t have to do anything in particular to be able to access the event and take advantage of the offers. It’s included in your membership, and you would be wrong not to take advantage of it!
- In the case where you are not an Amazon Prime member, don’t panic, we know how you can access all the exclusive offers for free. Simply activate the Amazon Prime 30-day free trial and you’re done! If you don’t want to subscribe permanently, know that you can cancel this subscription at any time before the end of your free trial.
Here’s our pick of the best live Amazon Prime deals
- The 27-inch HDR 165 Hz 1440p PC screen at €199 instead of €399
- The 4 TB external hard drive compatible with PC, PS4 and PS5 at 93€ instead of 111€
- Buy the AMD Radeon 6900XT graphics card as powerful as an RTX 3080Ti at 799€ instead of 1905€
- Buy the SSD compatible PS5 and PC Samsung 980 Pro from 1 TB to 118€ instead of 133€
- Buy the HyperX Cloud 2 gaming headset for €49 instead of €99
- Buy the Google Pixel 6 at €510 instead of €649
- Buy the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 connected watch at €199 instead of €299
- Buy the Kindle Paperwhite at 124€ instead of 169€
- Buy the FIFA 23 video game on PS5 at €60 instead of €67
Last July, we already had the usual Prime Day as we know it every year. If the event is only supposed to be held once a year during the summer, this year Amazon has decided to innovate this year by repeating the operation this October. In short, the big promotions of the year are back in force this fall, enough to give us a taste of Black Friday to come.
As last July, Amazon intends to project itself on the front of the stage in order to demoralize the competition just before Black Friday. Thanks to this operation, not only does the American e-commerce giant intend to anchor itself a little deeper to assert its predominance, but it is above all you who can make very good deals and derive maximum profits. The resulting savings can clearly pay off your Amazon Prime subscription in a single purchase.
We are talking here about PC Gamers, connected objects, SSDs, high-performance wireless or wired headsets or even goodies or Lego to please young and old. Add to that PS5, Xbox Series or Switch gaming products to best equip your little connected home.
Thanks to the Amazon Prime 30-day free trial, you will not only be able to access Prime Day 2022, but you will also have access to all the other services included in Amazon’s subscription.
- Unlimited free priority delivery, everywhere in France but also in Belgium;
- Delivery of your Monoprix shopping is free the same day in eligible areas;
- Unlimited access to Amazon Music Prime and its 2 million tracks to listen to on all your devices;
- Unlimited access to the Prime Video catalog on all your devices;
- Unlimited access to the library of books on Prime Reading to read on all your devices;
- Access to Prime Gaming to collect monthly bonuses on certain games, and free games;
- A monthly subscription offered for the Twitch channel of your choice.
Normally, in one month you will be able to take full advantage of all these services to get a clearer idea of the complete package. If the benefits do not find favor with you, you can cancel at any time before the end of the trial period. So you won’t pay a single penny, really!
On the other hand, if you decide to extend your Amazon Prime experience, be aware that the subscription costs you only €69.90 annually, or €6.99 per month if you prefer the monthly formula.
Prime Day 2022: Nintendo Switch, PS5 and Xbox Series… there’s still time to take advantage of the best deals on Amazon
Even if for some time our content has been widely diversified and we now offer you many choices other than in the field of video games (goodies, derivative products, connected devices or even micro SD cards), we obviously plan to share with you the best deals on consoles and video games.
DualSense or Xbox Elite controllers, AAA games on Switch, PS5 and Xbox Series or even consoles and console packs… You will need to make as much space as possible on your shelves because these big promotions will make your head spin.
Prime Day 2022: Amazon does not forget tech and plans big discounts for its Prime members
High-tech does not designate a specific product but rather a large number of products that can be linked in one way or another. This can be smartphones, gaming laptops, game consoles… in short, the field is vast.
As journalists specializing in tech, we closely follow the news of all these sectors as varied as they are. Our goal is to try to pass on our knowledge to you, to popularize it and to share it with you.
For someone who is not totally expert in the field, it is difficult to see clearly in this very thick catalog. Benefit from good advice on the characteristics of the products, what are the best prices. The objective is to watch for developments to provide you with the best information.
All our teams are on the lookout to find the best offer, the best promotion on high-tech products. And all this for you!
During Prime Day 2022, Amazon offers you crazy prices to find the gaming PC you need
If Prime Day is particularly taken by gamers, it’s probably for the rather attractive offers that affect PCs. Graphics cards, processors, screens, mice or even wireless gaming headsets, there is absolutely something for every budget and every taste.
If some have taken advantage of the sales or even the French Days to complete or improve their configuration, the Prime Day could allow them to transform a good setup into an incredible setup!
Be careful, the best offers risk leaving after just a few hours, we advise you to start preparing your credit card and jump at the chance before the gaming laptop of your dreams passes you by.
Prime Day 2022: Amazon slashes the price of smartphones and you have until 11:59 p.m. tonight to take advantage of it
If you want to change your smartphone, Prime Day could well be the perfect opportunity for you to opt for a new, more recent model. Apple, Samsung, Oppo or even Xiaomi, without forgetting the famous Google Pixel 6, are all on the lookout to draw their best promotions.
By constantly offering ever more sophisticated models, the leading brands on the market are constantly renewing their model in the pursuit of perfection. Amazon has understood this, and is preparing to release a slew of promotions for its subscribers.
This page contains affiliate links to some products that JV has selected for you. Each purchase you make by clicking on one of these links will not cost you more, but the e-merchant will pay us a commission. The prices indicated in the article are those offered by the merchant sites at the time of publication of the article and these prices are likely to vary at the sole discretion of the merchant site without JV being informed.