Live Feed 💥 Sales 2023: TV, smartphones, SSD, connected accessories… the best promotions of the 3rd markdown can be followed live
To share :
The 3rd markdown of the winter sales is launched, and the intensity of the promotions does not weaken for all that. On the contrary, the price of smartphones, laptops, connected accessories, or even video games continues to drop.
This morning finally marks the launch of the 3rd markdown of the winter sales. This year, the sales are set to last a total of four weeks, so we are getting dangerously close to the end of low prices. If you haven’t taken advantage of them yet, there’s still time to grab one of these promotions before they’re gone forever.
The variety of products on sale is impressive, whether for gaming with PC gamer screens, SSDs, audio headsets or PS5, Xbox Series and Switch consoles. But also smartphones or practical connected objects such as watches, air purifiers…
Everyone can participate in the 2023 winter sales. Whether online sales sites or brick-and-mortar stores, clothing merchants or high-tech products, as long as the legal framework is respected, the event knows no limits.
- The Nintendo Switch OLED + the free Zelda Skyward Sword HD game is €319.99 at Fnac
- The Google Pixel 6a is €330.89 instead of €459 on Amazon
- The Legion 5 gaming laptop with its RTX 3070 is €1,299.99 instead of €1,279.99 on Cdiscount
- The Logitech G502 gaming mouse is €56.76 instead of €89.99 on Amazon
- The Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro is €419.99 instead of €469.99 at Fnac
- UrbanGlide’s M8 electric bike is €1,799.99 instead of €2,500 at Carrefour
- The iPhone 13 is €876.07 instead of €922.18 at Rue du Commerce
- The LEGO Star Wars Millennium Falcon is €129.90 instead of €169.99 at Amazon
- The Bose QC45 wireless headphones are €245.99 instead of €349.95 at Cdiscount
- The desktop gaming PC with the RTX 3070 is €1,519.91 instead of €1,949.90 at Rue du Commerce
Which brands are participating in the 2023 winter sales during the 3rd markdown?
- Fnac : impacting both culture and high-tech, Fnac is a more than essential player for these winter sales 2023!
- Darty : being one with Fnac since its merger, Darty is a major site not to be overlooked during the sales! Indeed, both in household appliances and in high-tech, Darty is very impactful with its offers!
- Amazon : the leader in online sales is on the front line for these 2023 winter sales!
- Shopping street : founding brand of the French Days and participants in the sales each year, Rue du Commerce is a merchant site that should not be overlooked where you can find all your tech products at low prices!
- E.Leclerc : E.Leclerc is not only known for food, it is also a leading player in high-tech goods. And therefore a site not to be missed for these winter sales 2023.
- Boulanger : Boulanger’s catalog is not only about large household appliances. Indeed, we find at this leader in the sale of smartphones, PCs, TVs and others which are often offered at a very competitive price.
- Cdiscount : we are sure of one thing, the sales are making noise at Cdiscount. Being part of the top third of French online sites, Cdiscount intends to be up to the task
On the editorial side of JVTECH, we will follow the event closely. Whether the products are expensive or not, we will inform you of all the best promotions that enter our editorial line, we will talk about them. You will therefore find in our columns the best tips on 4K TVs, smartphones, gaming PCs, soundbars, bluetooth headphones, PC screens, headsets, SSDs, bonus gift cards, promo codes and much more.
video game level, it will also be possible to find some hits at a bargain price and we will tell you about them in due form! As for consoles, you dream with your eyes open if you imagine seeing the PS5 and the Xbox Series X at a bargain price. On the other hand, it is not at all impossible to see a few euros off the Nintendo Switcheven the OLED model!
Winter sales 3rd markdown: beware of online scams!
Balances are systematically targeted by malicious people, it has been a proven fact for many years now. This is why we consider it useful to raise your awareness once again on the subject to prevent you from falling into the traps set. Because yes, some things will seem obvious to you, but it can happen to anyone and no one is immune!
First of all, when an offer seems a little too tempting, you absolutely have to be wary of it in the first place! For example, if you come across the latest iPhone 14 Pro Max at half price… ask yourself questions because it’s really unlikely that this is a real deal. Expect never to receive your iPhone 14 Pro Max and definitely lose your money if it is offered to you for only 600€.
In addition, many brands such as Amazon and Fnac-Darty host a marketplace in which there are third-party sellers and, unfortunately, not all of them are reliable. Be sure to check reviews and learn about the seller selling the item before placing an order. No matter what, never give personal information to a pushy seller. It is better to cancel a transaction than to take the risk of being scammed. Take a look at the email address of the sites you are browsing. Everything should be spelled correctly, and a small closed padlock should be visible to the left of the address bar.
Another scam, very common at the moment, is likely to reach you directly on your smartphone: these are text messages telling you that your package is being held at the post office or at customs. Never click on a link included in this type of SMS or email! This is most often “phishing”, a practice well known and controlled by scammers whose sole purpose is to recover your password, or even your bank details. If you have any doubts since you are actually waiting to receive an order, go directly to check the status of your order on the merchant site.
A new scam is becoming more and more widespread. This is a phone call in which your interlocutor will pretend to be a member of the DGCCRF (the repression of fraud) explaining to you that you have been the victim of fraud and that you must validate a banking transaction to cancel the fraudulent transaction. Of course, this is not the case and you must above all not validate this operation or communicate any personal information to this person under penalty of seeing your current account empty of a relatively large sum.
Finally, remember to opt for a complex and secure password, mixing letters, numbers, lowercase, uppercase and special characters on sales sites. Ideally, you should change your passwords regularly and never use the same one twice. If you have trouble remembering it, you can let Google remember it for you. By applying these silly little principles, you will escape the vast majority of hacks.
Of course, do not hesitate to compare the price of the product you want with other sites, just to have it at the lowest possible price. Once again, this is a job that we do for you on JV. The good deals that we will offer you during the summer sales will be systematically checked. These will be reliable merchants and really interesting promotions. So keep an eye out!
Winter sales 2023: instructions
📅 What is the date of the 2023 winter sales?
The 2023 winter sales take place from Wednesday January 11 from 8 a.m. and end on Tuesday February 7 at 11:59 p.m. The winter sales will therefore allow you to take advantage of numerous reductions, promotions, rebates and slashed prices for 4 weeks.
How much discount 📉 can we have during the winter sales 2023?
Winter sales can offer up to -70% discounts on certain products and equipment! On average, there are promotions on a range of 20 to 40%. Now is a great time to save money! In addition, if you have discount coupons aside, see gift cards obtained at Christmas, there is a way to make great price reductions on your favorite products during these winter sales 2023.
Which stores 🛍️ are participating in the 2023 winter sales?
The most well-known brands participate. Thus, we find Amazon, Cdiscount, Fnac, Darty, Boulanger, Micromania-Zing, E.Leclerc, Red by SFR, Shopping street, SFR, Sound-Video, Zavvi…
You thus have the benefit of choice and can take advantage of the many promotions and reductions at all of these merchants for these winter sales 2023.
This page contains affiliate links to some products that JV has selected for you. Each purchase you make by clicking on one of these links will not cost you more, but the e-merchant will pay us a commission. The prices indicated in the article are those offered by the merchant sites at the time of publication of the article and these prices are likely to vary at the sole discretion of the merchant site without JV being informed.